Work With Me
Can you answer yes to these questions?
You are frustrated with how you feel.
You still have the same symptoms.
You are overwhelmed by all the information “out there”.
You still suffer with anxiety.
You don’t know what to eat, it’s all very confusing.
The weight won’ budge, no matter what you do.
You know your stress levels affect your health, but you don’t know how or what to do about it.
Your digestion is messed up.
You don’t have the energy to get through the day.
You easily get irritated, sad or overwhelmed.
You often doubt you will get well and be free of conditions and complaints.
Why work with me?
- I will give you the time to explain what has been going on with your health
- You will feel heard and understood
- You are overwhelmed by all the information “out there”
- I will give you clear, easy to implement information and tools to incorporate into your schedule and life
- You will be supported with compassion on your journey of transformation every step of the way
- We will uncover any blocks and/or resistance you have to releasing old sabotaging behavior and beliefs
- I have created a safe space for you to get to the bottom of your struggles and see the connections between past trauma and how it can stop you from moving forward with your health and life. Everything is interconnected and it will be fully explained to you.
- I’ve been there. I know what it’s like to not know why you have symptoms, and to feel defeated by them. I don’t want you to go through the same suffering. I found answers and solutions. Healing is possible.
Emotional Freedom Techniques/ Tapping
Tapping is an amazing tool to clear emotional blocks and limiting beliefs. It is based on the traditional Chinese acupressure points combined with a clear focus on the issue at hand. This energy psychology tool is fast, effective and easy and it allows for relief of issues that might normally take months or years to clear. It is used to reduce and eliminate long term issues such as anxiety, fear,doubt, sadness, grief, anger. Tapping is also used for weight struggles, addictions, phobias, pain, and limiting beliefs surrounding prosperity and health. This technique can calm your nervous system in minutes and is an important part of the Holistic Journey Program.
Eating Psychology/Mind Body Coaching
Food & Nutrition Guidance
What does this type of coach do you may be wondering? It’s a combination of using the principles of Mind/Body Nutrition and Dynamic Eating Psychology.
This is not a “one size fits all” approach, it’s a personalized way of making better food choices and reaping the benefits of increased energy, improved mood and digestion, a greater sense of balance and calm. This is a new, cutting edge approach to food, diet, and stress. Together we look at what works for you personally and what fits into your lifestyle.
Mind/Body Nutrition focuses on:
- Identifying toxic food and sensitivities
- Macro nutrient balance
- Meal timing and rhythm
- Your state of mind when you’re eating (yes, this matters a lot)
- Exploration of beliefs around diets, food, body image and exercise
- How your body is talking to you and getting your attention
- How to optimize energy levels
- Implementing realistic changes that fit your schedule and life
- Understanding the effects of the physiologic stress response on nutrition, digestion, metabolism, and assimilation
Dynamic Eating Psychology explores the impact of the following on your health:
- Family of origin
- Primary relationships
- Stress chemistry
- How relationships, work, exercise, spirituality and much more are intricately connected
An Integrative Approach
An Integrative Approach
Putting it all together in a holistic approach is the key to overcoming your health challenges. Identifying stress in your life, reducing and/or eliminating it, and adopting a diet that nourishes without feeling like you are deprived is the foundation to improving your health. You will be guided and supported every step of the way and we will revisit anything you need help implementing. By the time you are done with the program you will have the confidence, the information and the desire to continue on your healing path.