Work With Me
Can you answer yes to these questions?
You are frustrated with how you feel.
You still have the same symptoms.
Your digestion isn’t right. or sometimes it is and sometimes it’s not.
You are overwhelmed by all the information “out there”.
You still suffer with anxiety or you have recently found yourself to be anxious when you generally never were in the past.
You don’t know what to eat, it’s all very confusing.
The weight won’ budge, no matter what you do.
You know your stress levels affect your health, but you don’t know how or what to do about it.
You don’t have the energy to get through the day.
You easily get irritated, sad or overwhelmed.
You often doubt you will get well and be free of conditions and complaints.
Why work with me?
- I will give you the time to explain what has been going on with your digestion and how it has affected your mood, energy, confidence, etc.
- You will feel heard and understood by someone who has “been there”
- You are overwhelmed by all the information “out there” and you are looking for clarity and simplicity
- I will give you clear, easy to implement information and tools to incorporate into your schedule and life
- You will be supported with compassion and guidance every step of the way on your transformational journey
- We will uncover and release old beliefs about yourself that may be keeping you stuck
- I have created a safe space for you to get to the bottom of why you have digestive, anxiety or weight struggles. You will discover how everything is interconnected with your health.
- Because healing is possible. You can eat a nourishing diet and still have fun. I know first hand what it’s like to not know why you have symptoms, and to feel defeated by them. I don’t want you to go through the same suffering. I found answers and solutions, and you will too. You deserve to feel and look great.
Emotional Freedom Techniques/ Tapping
Tapping is an amazing tool to clear emotional blocks and limiting beliefs. It is based on the traditional Chinese acupressure points combined with a clear focus on the issue at hand. This energy psychology tool is fast, effective and easy and it allows for relief of issues that might normally take months or years to clear. It is used to reduce and eliminate long term issues such as anxiety, fear, doubt, sadness, grief, anger. Tapping is also used for weight struggles, addictions, phobias, pain, and limiting beliefs surrounding prosperity and health. This technique can calm your nervous system in minutes and is an important part of the Holistic Journey Program.
Eating Psychology/Mind Body Coaching
Food & Nutrition Guidance
What does this type of coach do you may be wondering? It’s a combination of using the principles of Mind/Body Nutrition and Dynamic Eating Psychology.
This is not a “one size fits all” approach, it’s a personalized way of making better food choices and reaping the benefits of increased energy, improved mood and digestion, a greater sense of balance and calm. This is a new, cutting edge approach to food, diet, and stress. Together we look at what works for you personally and what fits into your lifestyle.
Mind/Body Nutrition focuses on:
- Identifying toxic food and sensitivities
- Macro nutrient balance
- Meal timing and rhythm
- Your state of mind when you’re eating (yes, this matters a lot)
- Exploration of beliefs around diets, food, body image and exercise
- How your body is talking to you and getting your attention
- How to optimize energy levels
- Implementing realistic changes that fit your schedule and life
- Understanding the effects of the physiologic stress response on nutrition, digestion, metabolism, and assimilation
Dynamic Eating Psychology explores the impact of the following on your health:
- Family of origin
- Primary relationships
- Stress chemistry
- How relationships, work, exercise, spirituality and much more are intricately connected
An Integrative Approach
Putting It All Together
A holistic approach is the key to overcoming your health challenges. Identifying stress in your life, reducing and/or eliminating it, and adopting a diet that nourishes without feeling like you are deprived is the foundation to improving your health. You will be guided and supported every step of the way and we will revisit anything you need help implementing. By the time you are done with the program you will have the confidence, the information and the tools to continue to feel great.