Reources and Information to Help You on Your Healing Journey
Here is some interesting information about the physiologic stress response and why addressing stress is a key component to the program at Holistic Journey.
If you feel chronically stressed all the time, here are some biological, chemical and physiological changes that are occurring inside your body:
- Decreased nutrient absorption
- Decreased oxygen
- Decreased good intestinal bacteria
- Decreased salivation and hydrochloric acid
- Decreased thyroid hormone, growth hormone and sex hormones
- Decreased brain function
- Increased risk of osteoporosis
- Increased inflammation
- Increased digestive disorders
- Increased stress hormones
- Lowered immunity
The good news is that you can reduce the affects of chronic stress very quickly by doing some rounds of tapping. You don’t have to feel stressed all the time.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.