What is Tapping?
Emotional Freedom Techniques or Tapping as it is commonly referred to, is an amazing energy psychology tool to clear emotional blocks and limiting beliefs. Based on traditional Chinese acupressure and modern psychology, it provides fast, effective and easy relief of issues that might normally take months or years to clear. It is used to reduce and eliminate long term emotions such as anxiety, fear, doubt, sadness, grief, and anger to name just a few. Tapping is also used for pain, phobias, weight struggles, addictions, and limiting beliefs surrounding prosperity and health issues. This technique calms the nervous system quickly and is a fundamental part of Holistic Journey coaching.
What is Eating Psychology/Mind Body Coaching?
What does this type of coach do you may be wondering? This is a specialized type of health coaching that combines the principles of Mind/Body Nutrition and Dynamic Eating Psychology. This is not a “one size fits all” approach. It’s a personalized way of giving you the informtion and awareness to make better food choices, while understanding the impact stress has on your health and your ability to heal. This cutting edge information which focuses on conscious eating, mindfulness and realistic, attainable goals allows your body to reap the benefits of increased energy, improved mood, a greater sense of calm and the opportunity for deep healing of chronic symptoms. We look at many areas to help you get the most nutritional impact, increased energy and balance from your food choices.
Mind/Body Nutrition focuses on:
- Identifying toxic food and sensitivities
- Macro nutrient balance
- Meal timing and rhythm
- Your state of mind when you’re eating
- Exploration of beliefs around diets, food, body image and exercise
- How your body is talking to you and getting your attention
- How to optimize energy levels and reduce fatigue
- Implementing realistic changes that fit your schedule and life
- Understanding the effects of the physiologic stress response on nutrition, digestion, metabolism, assimilation and much more
Dynamic Eating Psychology explores the impact of the following on your health:
- Family of origin
- Primary relationships
- Stress chemistry
- How relationships, work, exercise, spirituality and much more are intricately connected
If you have more specific questions about Holistic Journey coaching and if it’s what you are looking for, feel free to reach out and we can discuss how we can help you.
Jump to General Resources
Jump to Scripts